Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CPQ #81

If you could add one month to the calendar year, inserting it between two existing months, where would you put the extra 30 days? (You can assume that the weather for this new month will be a mix of the weather typical of the month preceding it and following it.)

I would add an extra 30 days between October and November.  Fall is my favorite season (as I've mentioned a time or two) but it's entirely too short.  September is officially when it should start but the weather is still pretty warm.  I'd want another 30 days of cooler weather.  I feel like we only get about two weeks of good fall weather before we slam into ice cold freezing snow disgustingness.  I'd name this extra month...I'm not sure what but it'd have to be pretty clever.  Speaking of which, why is the tenth month called OCTober?  I thought 'oct' meant eight...like an octopus??

No comments:

Post a Comment