Saturday, February 11, 2012

CPQ #101

What would your dream house look like?  Be as descriptive as possible.

I want a newer house but not necessarily a cookie-cutter model.  I only want 5 or 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.  Any bigger than that is a nightmare to clean (who am I kidding, cleaning any house can be a nightmare!)  I prefer for it to only be that size because any bigger, it's like you're inviting people to come see your museum.  It's a home where family should feel comfortable, not uptight like a museum.  I'd want a big kitchen with fancy stainless steel appliances.  There would be an office/den/"man cave" downstairs where Jesse can hang all his trophy bucks.  I don't want them spread throughout the whole house; we'll keep it to one room :)  The house would be on a cul-de-sac or on a less populated road.  I want some neighbors but not too many.  I'm leaving out lots of other details because this could take days to list out what I dream of in a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment