Saturday, February 11, 2012

CPQ #102

What do you think is the best conversation piece in your home?

Since we're still a young freshly-married couple, we don't have a lot of fancy possessions.  We just have the basics!  But I'd say the things we get comments about the most are our wedding pictures that are hung in the living room and dining room.  Even if the person has been to our house before and seen them, they still make comments everytime they visit.  It can be kind of flattering but at the same time, it makes me uncomfortable.  Am I the only one who thinks plastering your own face all over your walls is a little conceited?  Maybe I'm just weird...nope, I definitely am weird.  No question.

1 comment:

  1. I think wedding pictures are adorable! To be quite honest I don't think we have a conversation piece...hahaha nothing that I can even think of!

    ReplyDelete