Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chat Pack Questions

This blog is the result of a random, very sporatic idea.  I'll tell a little bit of the story...

In the summer of 2009, my husband Jesse (then boyfriend), was working in Lake Powell.  It was a hard summer with him away but I was able to go visit him two times.  On one of the visits, he took me to one of the gift shops and let me choose any souvenir I wanted.  I figured I'd never wear a shirt that said "Lake Powell" and nothing else was really striking my interest.  I found this little pack of cards near the register called Chat Pack Questions.  The purpose of the cards is to strike up interesting conversations.  I thought it would be a cute fun thing for Jesse and I to text about when we weren't together.

Fast forward two years.  We only texted about the Chat Pack Questions a few times then they were buried with lots of other junk.  I was going through a box of stuff last night and found this pack of cards.  I had this fast random idea that I would make a blog answering all the questions from the cards.  Some are pretty thought provoking, others are pretty basic.  Who knows if I'll make it through the entire pack without burning out but it's worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment