Thursday, August 11, 2011

CPQ #1

If you could live in any state other than the one in which you currently reside, which state would you choose?

It's a tie between Colorado and Hawaii.  I choose Colorado because it has a similiar climate to Utah.  I love big mountains and green lush forests.  I read a study in my Sociology class that said Colorado had the lowest obesity rate of all 50 states.  The study suggests this is because there are all sorts of outdoor activities that keep people fit.  There's plenty of hiking, biking, snowboarding, swimming, repelling, etc.  I'd like to think that living in Colorado would make me exercise more often :)

I choose Hawaii because...well...it's HAWAII!  There's a different kind of mountain there than what I'm used to in Utah but they are still beautiful :)  I would imagine that life would be less stressful in Hawaii, too.  Everyone is in such a rush all the time; it just seems like it's a more laid back atmosphere in Hawaii.  And who can resist the beach??

No comments:

Post a Comment