Saturday, August 20, 2011

CPQ #4

What is one field or professtion that you never pursued that you think you probably would have been quite good at?

This may sound like I'm tooting my own horn but I'm really good with kids.  I'm the oldest of three kids and the oldest grandchild (on one side) of 32 grandkids and counting.  I've always been around babies and little kids and I like taking care of them.  In elementary school, if you would have asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I'd tell you a teacher.  Part of me still wants to be a teacher but I'm far from pursuing it.  A lot of people shun becoming a teacher..."they don't make enough money."  I think being a teacher would be a great job!  You get great benefits and you only work 9 months of the year.  Kids are hilarious and it's refreshing being around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment