Saturday, August 27, 2011

CPQ #9

If you had a great voice and had the opportunity to record a duet with any singer living today, whom would you choose as your partner for the recording?

First of all, I must say that I love all kinds of music!  I listen and sing along to all types.  In today's music world, however, it seems that anyone and everyone can have a music career at the drop of a hat.  There's all sorts of sounds and beats that can enhance or even drown out the lack of talent in a person's voice.  I'd want to have a real singing voice, not one digitized.  The only person I can think of off hand that I'd really really want to sing with is Josh Groban.  Every time I hear one of his songs, I get chills.  His voice is 100% legit and it's powerful and really speaks to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment