Saturday, August 20, 2011

CPQ #6

What was your favorite thing to pretend when you were a young child?

Where to begin...when I was a young child, I was one of the weird kids that was always imagining something.  In 4th grade, me and my two best friends would always play pretend at recess.  (Is that too old to still be playing pretend?)  We'd pretend we were little lizards, geckos or any other type of green crawly thing but yet we still acted like people.  Our apartments were all next door to each other and we'd clean and vacuum and cook dinner.  This is what we did day in and day out.  Other times, we'd still pretend to have own our apartments and we'd clean and vacuum and cook dinner but we'd pretend to be real people.  It's funny that we thought cleaning was fun then because I certainly do not like cleaning now!  Oh, and in 3rd grade, I remember Titanic had just come out.  Some of my friends and I would pretend we were on Titanic.  We'd take turns play Jack and Rose.  Ha ha I'm ratting myself out to be some weirdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment