Saturday, August 20, 2011

CPQ #7

What is your biggest pet peeve?

This one comes down to two big things but since I've cheated a little and done ties on other questions, I'm gonna narrow this down to the number one pet peeve.  The biggest thing that bothers me is bullies.  I can't stand it when something thinks they're better than someone else and they act on it.  Whenever I see bullying going on, it really makes me want to cry.  Some might say I'm a cry baby; I just think I'm sensitive.  I was bullied a time or two throughout my schooling but not incessantly like some people are.  Not only does bullying make me cry but it also brings out a violent side.  If I see a bully, my blood starts racing and I want to punch him in the face!  That's not nice to say but I'd just like to bully him for picking on someone else.  The worst worst bullying I've ever seen is when someone is picking on another person for being physically or mentally handicapped.  I will lose it if I see that.  I won't just think about punching someone...I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment