Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CPQ #65

Most people have a favorite story or experience that they love to share with other people.  Here's your chance:  What's your story?

This isn't one that I love telling but it's one my Grandpa gets a kick out of sharing.  My Grandpa Shirley was a teacher at Cedar High for over 30 years.  Every year, he'd tell this story to his class...even when I was in his class.  You guessed it, it's about me.

I was four years old and everyday while my mom and dad were at work, I'd hang out with Grandma and Grandpa at their house.  Being the oldest grandchild, I got spoiled (yes, I'll admit it).  Grandma and Grandpa took me to get a shaved ice after we did grocery shopping.  I got the suicide flavor...the kind with every single color mushed together.  On our drive back home, there was a lot of traffic.  Grandma was driving and we were sitting there waiting to turn into the driveway.  There was a break in traffic so Grandma had to gun it pretty quick before the next car came.  I was unprepared during all of this and on the turn, my shave ice started spilling everywhere.  I got mad and said, "Dammit Grandma, you're spillin my rainbow!"

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh. My. Goodness! That is probably one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. How adorable were you?! That totally made my day Ash!! Thanks girl. :)

    ReplyDelete