Saturday, October 8, 2011

CPQ #70

If you were told that you could watch only one television show a week for the next 12 months, which show would you choose to watch?

This question would have been perfect if you would've asked me my senior year of high school.  It would have been a toss up between The O.C. and One Tree Hill.  Since neither of those shows are on TV anymore I guess they're out.  I don't really watch any show consistently anymore.  I'm a channel flipper.  But...if I had to choose one to start being consistent about, it would be The Office.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I would say either: LOST (no longer running...sad day) or The Big Bang Theory :) That or SNL (depending on if it's dirty or not...meaning I'd rather NOT watch it if it's dirty).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I would have to say LOST. Since it is no longer though I would then have to say, One of the following: Bones, Law & Order SVU, Fringe, Psych, Criminal Minds, NCIS, or Big Bang Theory. These are the shows I watch the most and that are my favorites. It is hard to pick one. If LOST was still going I would definitely pick that. Loved that show!

    ReplyDelete