Thursday, October 20, 2011

CPQ #75

If a local radio station offered to let you have your own 30 minute show each weekday morning, what type of show would you have?

Been there, done that.  Sort of.  Jesse and I took a radio class at SUU and had a weekly radio show that lasted an hour every Thursday evening.  Compare that to 30 minutes everyday...I'd say that's about an even wash.  Radio was a really cool class and I learned a lot.  But...I don't think I'd want a radio talk show.  Who even likes those??  Radio is for music; my show would be playing all the cool music with just little bits and pieces of my voice.

Speaking of radio:  I miss radio.  Cedar had the best variety of radio stations.  All we can get up here in Logan is twangy country and about five Mexican fiesta stations.  Yeah, it sucks that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment