Saturday, October 8, 2011

CPQ #69

Of all the movie characters you have seen, which one do you believe is most like you?

This is a hard one.  I consider myself a movie junkie and there are simply too many characters that I identify with.  So I'll answer this question with a twist:  I won't say which character is most like me but I'll answer which one I'd most like to be like.  I always tell Jesse that if I ever were to become an actress, I wouldn't want to be in a chick-flick love story.  Any girl can bat her eyelashes and pretend to be head-over-heels about some hunk.  I'd want to be in an action movie; one that requires me to work hard and kick some tush!  I don't want to aspire to be like Angelina Jolie (I don't like her, I don't think she's pretty and she stole Brad Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston).  I like the girl in Colombiana (Zoe Saldana), she's very pretty and stays pretty while gettin bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment