Thursday, September 1, 2011

CPQ #21

What is the best piece of advice you have ever received in your life?

I don't know word for word the best piece of advice but it goes something like this, "If you do things on your own time and for the right reasons, you'll never make a wrong decision."  My parents have said something to this effect throughout my whole life; I've always been stubborn and do things when I'm good and ready.  If I felt good about doing something, I'd know I was making a right choice.  There was a phase of my life that I'm definitely not proud of where I lost my stubborness and I let people pressure me.  Bowing to peer pressure lead to very poor decisions.  A few months before I met Jesse, I made a new friend, Paige, who helped me out of that rut and I've regained my stubborness.  I take my time when it comes to making choices and I know that my choices are right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment