Saturday, September 3, 2011

CPQ #29

What is the c-c-c-coldest you have ever been in your life, and what is the (whew!!!) hottest you have ever been in your life?

We'll start with the hottest ever...that would be everyday!  Ha ha joking...Jesse and I got married in August (which is pretty hot in Southern Utah).  After the wedding, we went to Florida for our honeymoon (which is even hotter).  I was still getting used to wearing garments...add 90+ degree weather and 100% humidity...it wasn't pretty.  I don't know why I bothered getting ready because I sweated all my makeup off and sweated clear through my clothes.  Actually, the cruise part wasn't too bad (since we just wore swim suits the whole time) but in Florida, it was really bad!

I'm cold all the time, just ask Jesse.  Once it hits November, you'll always see me bundled in my coat.  We survived our first Logan winter and it was about the same as winters in Cedar.

No comments:

Post a Comment