Thursday, September 15, 2011

CPQ #40

If you won $2 million tomorrow, what are the first three things you think you would do or buy as soon as you had the check in your hand?

First off, I'd put Jesse through helicopter flight school.  I know he wants to do it so badly but is hesitant because of the money.  I'd pay for it straight across; no loans or debt for us!!  Then I'd buy us a nice house in the perfect town where we'd both be happy.  We'd have to compromise a little, find a town that's not too big but not too small.  It would be a newer house, nothing mansion-like, but big enough to live comfortably and have room for the five kids we'll have.  Lastly, we go on a dream vacation.  I'm not sure where we'd go exactly because there are a lot of dreamy vacations out there.  But we'd vacation in style, no holding back on where we stay, the food we eat or the fun activities we'll do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment