Saturday, September 3, 2011

CPQ #33

If you had to spend an entire summer working at one of our country's national parks or historic sites, which one would you choose?

Here I am googleing again, to see exactly how many national parks there are and which ones I've already been to.  According to Wikipedia (ask any college professor, he'll tell you it's not a reliable source), there are 58 national parks in the United States.  I've been to five of them: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Zion.  There are two others in Utah that I haven't been to (Canyonlands and Capitol Reef).  Obviously I've been slacking.  Taking a quick glance through the list, I'd pick Redwood National Park.  Those trees are insanely massive and I'd feel like I was in a jungle working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment