Thursday, September 22, 2011

CPQ #54

What world record would you most want to establish if you could?

This was a very interesting question to contemplate...there are so many outlandish and interesting world records out there.  I'd definitely want mine to be unique.  But I will tell you want world record I don't want to be part of:  World's Longest Kissing Chain.  That's right, USU is planning to break this record on True Aggie Night as part of Homecoming week.  USU once held the record for the highest number of people kissing at one time; the record was later broken by another university.  This time around, they're wanting to set the bar for the Longest Kissing Chain.  Essentially they line you up boy-girl-boy-girl, you kiss the person in front of you and the person behind you.  Um, no thanks!  I was hoping to take Jesse to True Aggie Night so we could become True Aggies together but I want no part in this Kissing Chain business.

No comments:

Post a Comment